Importance of vitamins in oral Health!
- You need plenty of calcium and some other vitamins for your teeth.
- It is essential for the teeth as well as your bones and health.
- It is better to drink milk, fortified orange juice and to eat yogurt, broccoli, cheese, and other dairy products for health.
- You can also take a calcium supplement, taking different doses according to your age and necessity as per prescription.
- Calcium and Vitamin D are necessary for maintaining the health of gums and teeth.
- Vitamin B complex is also essential for the protection of gums and teeth from cracking and bleeding.
- vitamin C deficiency can cause scurvy and spongy gums or gingiva.
- Copper, zinc, iodine, iron, and potassium are also required for maintaining healthy dental hygiene