Glossary of Dental Implantology provides a comprehensive, consensus-based global platform of dental implant terminology for effective communication among dental professionals, clinicians, clinical and basic science researchers, and scientists.
- Offers clear definitions for dental implant-related terms for use by the whole dental team
- Fosters a working knowledge of currently used dental implant terminology
- Helps team members to communicate more efficiently and effectively
- Presents a comprehensive guide for specialist and general dentists, dental students, residents, dental hygienists, and dental laboratory technicians
- Includes entries for hardware technology, regenerative materials, lasers, radiology, and more