Quick Reference to Dental Implant Surgery offers busy practitioners quick access to all the essential information needed for successful dental implant surgery—from case selection to radiographic examination, scrub-in to post-operative care.
- How-to information in a concise, spiral-bound, quick-access format
- Concrete guidelines for common scenarios before, during, and after surgery
- Numerous charts, tables, checklists, and callouts
- An abundance of stunning, full-color photographs illustrating key points covered
- Text boxes containing clinical recommendations to help facilitate quick navigation/li>