Supra-Gingival Minimally Invasive Dentistry: A Healthier Approach to Esthetic Restorations provides a real-world approach to healthier supra-gingival minimally invasive restorations, as an alternative to more invasive mechanically retained restorations, such as full crowns.
- Provides practical, step-by-step coverage of the key elements in diagnosis, case planning, preparation, restorations, and cementation of bonded restorations
- Offers excellent and simple explanations of the latest in adhesive dentistry and the proper selection of restorative materials
- Covers both anterior and posterior direct and indirect bonded restorations, offering a better, healthier approach
- Presents hundreds of beautiful images showing planning, preparation, and restoration principles and treatment
- Features the contributions of Dr. Ray Bertolotti, Contributing Editor, and a foreword written by Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD, CEO of Clinicians Report Foundation and Practical Clinical Reports